Join Our Team
Want to apply for a position? Come in today and speak with us, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate is comfortable talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for troubleshooting problems and resolving appliance issues in customers home.
- Communicate with customers via phone and in person when needed
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the appliance and process of fixing
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Be able to troubleshoot issues and fix in an appropriate time.
- Obeying driving laws and have a general knowledge of Augusta area
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of relevant work or school experience in the appliance service industry
- Diagnose and troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Pass background & driving check as well as a drug test
Vehicle and work phone furnished while on the clock. Benefits available, salary based on experience
HVAC experience is a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour